Silybium Marianum Gaeth
carduus marianus linn
- Cases of liver diseases (cirrhosis, jaundice and hepatitis),
- Gallbladder disease,
- Claimed to protect the liver against poisons.
- Silibinin (syn. silybin, sylimarin I) is a hepatoprotective (antihepatotoxic),
- Antioxidant (radical-scavenging agent), thus stabilizing and protecting the membrane lipids of the hepatocytes (liver cells).
- Silicristin inhibits the enzymes peroxidase and lipoxygenase.
- Silidianin is a plant growth regulator.
- Active against liver cancer cells.
- Silybum marianum extract has antifungal effects, preventing the growth of dermatophyte more than saprophyte fungi
- May be as effective as fluoxetine in treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- The extract is now also being used in beverages as an energy enhancing agent.
- Search by Origin Pakistan
- Product Code: Carduus Marianus
- Availability: 15 - 20 Days