- It is used to relieve acute muscular and rheumatic pains (when it is called teamsters' tea),
- as a stimulant,
- in the cardio tonics in Ayurveda
- It is sometimes identified with the legendary drug soma, as described in the Avesta and the Rig Veda, the respective ancient sacred texts of the Zoroastrian and Hindu faiths.
- Ephedrine, an alkaloid, is obtained from its dried branches and is used as a stimulant, often to control asthma.
- Search by Origin Pakistan
- Product Code: Soma Kalpa
- Availability: 15 - 20 Days